Should I be worried? Want to change my life. (short)

I'm going to be short. First of all I want to express my condolences for Dr. Bob, I came here sometimes to read questions and answers, and his were very often funny and interesting.

About my concerns, I'll describe in few words and please, give me your opinion:

- Three years ago I had protected sex with a lady, she told me later she worked as a prostitute and that she was going to work again as she didn't found a job, she worked very little when we had sex, she was -let me say- novice, and we met in another context but she did this. After sex I looked at the condom and the -load- was inside.

- Last year and in other ocasions I had deep kisses with ladies met in discos... just kisses.

- Last year I had sex with a friend, protected, but she is sane and for sure she had anything I should fear about.

- This year, in may and september, I tried to have a different sexual experience, and met with travestis twice, first time there were a lot of kisses but then went to make fellatio (with condom) and after few minutes I felt uncomfortable and sttoped, kissed a little more and nothing more. Second one, there were kisses, fellatio with condom (stoped in few minutes), a little of masturbation and nothing more. I know that I don't really like it at all.

Now comes again the question: ¿Should I be worried?

I guess the only dangerous event was the sex with the -prostitute-, but as the sperm was inside the condom, I guess it didn't fail so there wasn't risk, also we didn't had oral sex and a few kisses. With the other people just had kisses. I have to say that I guess I have herpes on my penis but it doesn't show almost never and very very very rarely I feel anything. Also, after the contact with the first travesti on may, I had throat pain, not swolen lymphs just throat pain, with her I just kissed and sucked dick with condom, the condom was always on and never too tight or had direct contact, I have this always very clead in mind: I might have fun, but with safety.

I'm asking this because I want to change my life, make a deep change and go to a foreign country (I'm from Spain) like Switzerland, France or Germany, unemployment level is high and job offer is very low in all fields, it's depressing, so as my contract ends on december, I want to go out and start a totally new life there leaving all in Spain.

Kind regards and sorry for my english, I forgot it a little bit.

Byeee!!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. Dr. Bob's passing was very sad, and he will be sorely missed. We will do our best to continue the great work that he did here in the forum.

In regards to your question, I would not be concerned in the slightest. Protected penetrative sex and protected oral sex would not be considered a risk for HIV.

Best of luck on your move!

In health, Richard

HIV concern
THANK YOU - I hate myself, please help me