HIV concern

Hi how are you I'm so sorry to be messaging you but I am in pieces right now about my symptoms am I missing something? Am I forgetting something? The two exposures I listed to you are the only two risky situations I've been exposed to I've been to a handful of rub n tug table shower massages but nothing beyond that and nothing insertive. I am healthy overall so how on earth can I not be creating any saliva at all? My primary care provider told me that it shouldn't be happening. About 9 months ago went to erotic massage Parlor and spooned with lady nude for a few minutes no direct insertion but penis was wrapped around butt crack may have ran against wall of Anus and that's it. People have told me its no risk but why am I having this chronic dry mouth? Not Diabetic or on any meds but dry mouth and thrush are Persistent please help!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Nothing you described was a risk for HIV. None. Zero.

I am not sure why you have chronic dry mouth, but it is not from HIV. Perhaps drinking more water might help? If your chronic dry mouth persists, you will want to see your doctor again so you can rule out what might be causing it.

In health, Richard

Naked Grinding
Should I be worried? Want to change my life. (short)