Naked Grinding

About 5 days ago I was deep kissing a man, he digitally penetrated me and we ended up naked grinding (for lack of a better way to describe it) I touched his penis with my vagina for about 30 seconds and am freaking out now that I may have caught HIV. He wasn't wearing a condom and he never penetrated me with his penis. He did tell me was "clean" and I never noticed any blood, pre-come and he definiately didn't ejaculate. Should I be tested?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Nothing you described would be a risk for HIV. In fact, what you did was a great alternative to penetrative sex, and a great way to have fun, while not putting yourself at risk for HIV.

You do not need to be tested for this.

In health, Richard

HIV pregnancy and running out of time!
HIV concern