What in blazes is serum?!
Nov 28, 2011
I read an article about rapid tests and it said that they become much more sensitive when used with serum rather than finger stick blood or oral fluid. OK,... so... what the heck is serum? How do you get it and where does it come from?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Serum or Blood serum is a part of your blood, which comes from your body. Check out this page on Blood Serum and what exactly it is!
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- 5 Month Negative Hiv Test
- Cut By Clippers At Barber Shop Hiv Risk
- Does Alcohol Kill Hiv In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.