Are Tops less at risk of HIV exposure than Bottoms?

Over the weekend, I had sex with a man at a bath house. I was the top. I began penetrating him with a condom on (for about 20 minutes or so), but then I took off the condom and started penetrating him for another 5 minutes or so. I didn't finish inside him, I pulled out. I am HIV neg, assuming he is HIV positive, how likely is it that I can be exposed to contracting it?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

As the insertive partner, your risk was lowered, but it was a risk none the less. Given the situation you described, you're probably fine, but only a test at 90 days will tell you for sure. In addition to testing for HIV, you might consider a full STD screening, just to be safe.

In health, Richard

Can one get hiv infection when pt. urine exposure
ELISA test