Can one get hiv infection when pt. urine exposure
Nov 28, 2011
I was exposed to the urine of a pt with hiv who has only been on med's 2 weeks, had a tear in my glove and his urine entered my cut in finger which was bleeding.Should I take hiv meds for a month I am negative.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. This incident posed NO RISK. There are only four fluids that are capable of transmitting the virus. They are:
1. Semen 2. Vaginal secretions 3. Blood 4. Breast Milk
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With Stripper
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Genital Rubbing
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.