Mouth ulcer and hiv risk
Nov 25, 2011
Hi! I recently performed oral sex to a guy, his hiv status unknown, his penis had precum and i had a bit of an ulcer on my lip. I felt his penis rub against the mouth ulcer felt a bit pain but did not notice any bleeding. Knowing that saliva could neutralize hiv, I tried lubricating his penis with my saliva while it was in my mouth. I have been worried i might have got the virus, do i need to get tested? Am i at risk? What do i need to do? Thanks id appreciate your answer.
Response from Mr. Cordova
I would not be concerned and do not think this incident warrants testing.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Possible Is It To Get Hiv After Unprotected Sex Once?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- Hiv Testing During Seroconversion
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Possibility Of Getting Hiv From Spitting In Food
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.