Is this a Risk? Of possible HIV transmission

I went to go buy something from Sam's club, and when i was going to pay i noticed that above my knuckle middle finger was a cut or something it was bleeding but looked almost dry...

So i wondered i didn't touch anything too in the store, just went to touch an Ipad, maybe the corner of the ipad box aciddetly hit it or the teeth on my car keys cut it i dont know... There was no blood or anything like thatt anywhere... and i noticed like brownish tinge on the ipad side, guess that was my own blood... that actually what prompt me to look at my own finger or hands... HAd ocd before for this kinda stuff

I went to the water fountain and carefully ran my finger under the water....

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Having a cut on your finger and touching things in the store would not be a risk for HIV.

In health, Richard

DEAR SIR PLEASE HELP.PL DONT TURN DOWN MY REQUEST
Mouth ulcer and hiv risk