|DEAR SIR PLEASE HELP.PL DONT TURN DOWN MY REQUEST
Nov 25, 2011
I had risky encounter on 17th November .I made a mistake and visited Sex Worker took unprotected oral for 5 minutes however penetrative sex i used condom the condom did not break, i ejaculated outside, now i am very concerned yet again yesterday i spotted some red spots on my penis shaft head which was very unusual and i have bad stomach for the past two days, please help.Though on the 3rd day post exposure i took ECLIA test which came back NON REACTIVE.Is ECLIA reliable ?Pl help and answer should i be worry.I am very very afraid.Hand folded request to you
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. To be clear...
1. You did not have a risky encounter. Oral sex is extremely low-risk, and by itself should not be cause for concern.
2. An ECLIA test is reliable after 90 days.
I hope this helps.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Safety Pin?
- Can Rubbing Cocks Together Transmit HIV?
- Can You Get A Std From A Handjob?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.