Let Me Get This Right

Approximately six weeks ago I tried sex with a man. He claimed to have tested negative, but since I didn't see the lab results myself, we will go with unknown. We exchanged unprotected oral, and I received protected anal. The condom was put on before any contact took place, did not fail, and was intact when we stopped. My anxiety level is through the roof for a number of reasons. However, my greatest concern is the realistic risk involved with this activity. I plan on being tested in the near future for my own piece of mind, but just wondered if I should really be as worried as I am. I hope this helps others in my situation. Thank you for taking your time to answer this question.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Oral sex is low-risk, and using a condom during penetrative sex will stop transmission of the virus. You said that you "tried" sex with a man. I am wondering if this was your first time. If so, perhaps you are feeling anxious about that?

To answer your question: Your risk was very low. I would not be concerned, and I do not think you need to be tested for this incident. I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

Unprotected sex and symptoms
DEAR SIR PLEASE HELP.PL DONT TURN DOWN MY REQUEST