Unprotected sex and symptoms
Nov 25, 2011
I had an unprotected sex with a girl of unknown HIV status. I got tested at 11 weeks and 15 weeks for antibodies and the result was negative. However after 5 months of this potential exposure I got OHL for 2 weeks and rash for about a month on my back along my shoulders.Do you think I should get tested again?
Response from Mr. Cordova
While the unprotected sex was most certainly a risk, you do not need to test any more. A test at 90 days will give you a conclusive answer.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Can Your Immune System Fight Off Hpv?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.