Oral in the Shower

I showered with a man at the gym. While in the shower he put his mouth on my penis for about 30 seconds and I reciprocated for about the same time. He did not orgasim and neither did I. There is conflicting literature about the risk factors and although any sexual activity without protection can cause some risk, how concerned in your opinion should I be, and I had a negative test after three weeks of the event, should I continue to test. Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

HI there:

I would not be concerned. Oral sex is considered a low-risk activity. You do not need to test for something like this.

In health, Richard

transmission from training partner at gym
Unprotected sex and symptoms