Nov 25, 2011
about a year ago i met a guy and we began to have sex, his penis was only slightly inserted before i realized he was not wearing a condom. there we no ejaculation but could have been some pre. could i have hiv? is it likely?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Anytime someone's penis is inside of you without a condom there is a risk. However, the risk you describe seems to be a low one because he was inside of you for only a second. You could get a rapid test 90 days from the exposure, just to be safe.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.