Nov 25, 2011
about a year ago i met a guy and we began to have sex, his penis was only slightly inserted before i realized he was not wearing a condom. there we no ejaculation but could have been some pre. could i have hiv? is it likely?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Anytime someone's penis is inside of you without a condom there is a risk. However, the risk you describe seems to be a low one because he was inside of you for only a second. You could get a rapid test 90 days from the exposure, just to be safe.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.