Gay Sauna Mistake

Hi there,

I'm a bicurious teenager, who had lots of fantacies about what it would be like to be with a man. One night, I got really drunk and visited a local gay sauna to try it for the first time. In the Sauna, I was rimmed by a guy, and sucked off three guys and was sucked off by one. I then went in to a private room with another guy, and we had sex (me receiving) using a condom. After stopping for a few minutes, he took the condom off because he presumed we were finished. I think jumped back on to him, knowing the condom wasn't on and started letting him fuck me again... He did not cum inside me, and we only did it for about 2 mins until I came. I was wondering what my risk is? He seemed like a decent young guy who was more than happy to use a condom too. - have been very anxious... I've suffered a few symptoms but like diaherria and headaches (however I know these could by linked with anxiety..) And also I have a slightly swollen lymph node just under the left side of my jaw, although I have been thoroughly touching my glands ever since a few days after the encounter to make sure there was no swelling, and it appears to just be the one side, could that be caused by aggressively pushing it? Its been 2 weeks since the encounter and I've been in a real state, contemplating what to do if I'm infected as it would ruin everything I have planned for in life.

Many thanks :(

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. Considering the length of time he was inside of you, and the fact that he did not ejaculate inside of you, the risk was lower, but a risk none the less. I would recommend a rapid test 90 days from the incident just to be safe. As for the lymph nodes, they could be swollen for a number of reasons, one of which could be from constantly pressing on them.

You should also know that a positive diagnosis does mean that all your plans are ruined! Having HIV is not a death sentence. It is certainly a new chapter in the book, but the book is far from over.

In health, Richard

please help.am i hiv
unprotected