please help.am i hiv

I recently had sex with a prostiute and Someone told me after she is hiv= positive.she gave me oral sex first for like 2minutes with he condom on th= en i had sex with her for like 3minutes.her vagina was very wet.when i came= out of her the condom was intact but i was unsure how to approach taking i= t off.so i slowly pulled it off.i am just wondering if some of her vagina f= luid from on the condom could have dropped on my penis head.I was in my car= when this sex act took place.i rememeber my cumm =A0and spermicide stuff t= hat comes inside the condom was on my penis head was still on my penis caus= e i had had nothing to wipe with.i drove home it took 5minutes and i washed= up immediately.This was the worst decision of my life.i am scared to be tested.i just had a test one month ago before this incident and i was negative.my throat hurts and and earns hurts now im not sure if it the weather or that experience

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. The situation you described was not a high-risk situation. Using a condom is the best way to protect yourself during penetrative sex and oral sex is low-risk.

In health, Richard

adults and breast milk
Gay Sauna Mistake