|adults and breast milk
Nov 25, 2011
swallowed a small amout of breast milk froma stripper. Don't know if she is hiv or not. Mouth has no sores, cuts or bleeding gums. I have read the the saliva in your mouth would kill any hiv and the the risk is nil especially if you mouth is intact. Please help. going crazy.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Your risk was low, I would not be concerned. You are correct, saliva does help render the virus unable to infect. I hope this helps.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Possible Infection Through Swallowing Breast Milk
- Does Freezing Breast Milk Kill Hiv?
- Can Breast Milk Transmit Hiv To An Adult?
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
- Can Asthma Inhalers Cause False Negative On His Test?
- Causes For A False Negative Hiv Antibody Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.