hiv positive with out tesing blood , posible?

hi richard,thanks for ur time , i just wanna share small story and i need ur help afterwards, last year i visited wellness center(as they claim)that claimed to have a fullbody scaning mchine that detect alot of disease including hiv ,i whn there just for chake up coz it says fullbody scaning ,i have to hold two small metal stick that are attached to samll apparatus,after 30 minute the oparator told me he found hiv in my blood ,i was shocked for alot of reason ,1.i never had sex in my life 2.never shared needles 3.never chaked my blood sample so my question is is this scan or scum i tried to write to other center that uses same devices they replaied me this"HIV is def listed as one of the diseases picked up by the Diascan machine. It is based on the energy in your cells and the different energy readings of different diseases." so do you make of this story please help me .thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

This question has already been answered in the forum. You can not test for HIV this way. See here: Scanning for HIV

I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

My Partner is Posive I am negative.
adults and breast milk