Nov 22, 2011
I have a small hard pimple of the base of my penis, it doesn't have any head or color and it doesn't hurt or itch me at all, can you please tell me what is this? I'm getting little worried about it.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Unfortunately, you can't be diagnosed over the computer. It's possible that the pimple is actually a chancre. A chancre is the primary symptom of Syphilis.
I would suggest a trip to your doctor for testing, just to be safe. You can get an accurate test result 21 days after infection.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue During Seroconversion
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Runny Nose?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.