spa experience - possible risk?
Nov 22, 2011
I went to a massage parlor and did the following:
-i sucked her breasts and she sucked my nipples -i kissed her. mostly closed-mouth but we also had a bit of open-mouthing. mostly tongue fencing. -she gave me a handjob.
am I at risk for HIV? Please answer my query for I am getting really nervous andI might lose it.
Thank you and more power.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Those are all low-risk activities and I would not be concerned about HIV.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.