hiv test and amantadine
Nov 22, 2011
I am taking amantadine for post concussion syndrom. Could this provide false reactive results for p24 p55 ?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. No, taking Amantadine would not cause a false positive.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.