|woman to woman transmission
Nov 22, 2011
what are the chances of infection between women from oral sex?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. The risk for oral sex is low, irregardless of the gender.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.