woman to woman transmission
Nov 22, 2011
what are the chances of infection between women from oral sex?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. The risk for oral sex is low, irregardless of the gender.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Treatment For Oral Thrush?
- Oral Sex On A Woman And HIV Transmission Risk
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Scared I Have HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.