negative bottom with poz top. (((body Aches)))) worried!

Hello Doctor, Im hoping my question can be answered without it being posted public but here goes ...I recently began talking to a guy that reveled to me he is positive. He told me all this before we took things to the level of intercourse. I felt safe knowing we would practice safe when it came to intercourse. I also felt safe knowing he was undetectable and on medication. when he first put the condom on it popped but only the head was in then we went on with trogans with no problems. and Oct 30th we had sex again and I was fine. Then around mid november I started having body aches for no apparent reason. I thought maybe it was the penicillin i was on off and on so I shrugged it off. But the aches are still there. I'm really sad and scared at the same time because I as the bottom made sure he always had on a condom for sex. We only did oral raw but I understand that is a minor risk. The aching is still continuing with no other symptoms accept some minor fatigue. I feel lost and confused. I want to get tested but three months seems so far away. My question to you is how risky do u think my case sounds. And could these aches be related. I hope you can offer me some piece of mind while I wait to get tested.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. From what you describe, the only thing that I would say was a slightly risky situation, was when he was inside of you, and the condom broke. However, since that was only for a split second, I wouldn't consider it a high risk incident, especially since he is undetectable and on medication.

I am not sure what the body aches are, but it has nothing to do with this incident. If the aches continue, I would see your doctor. As for testing, you could get a test at 25 days, since most people will show up positive in that time, and go in for the final test at 90 days from the incident.

Bottom line: I would not be concerned.

I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

cut finger - need 2 know chances of getting hiv
Help! Might have been poked by a needle or something?