cut finger - need 2 know chances of getting hiv

I had little cut on finger which was not bleeding but i could see it was wet from white blood or something else may be blood platelets (but not bleeding) these were shining there, means it was not totally healed as i pressed, it bleed as well. That finger had come in play, i want to ask as it is said low risk than how much time i should wait to get hiv tested 12 weeks, as i know but i am in cencern that if it was low risk so result will come slowly i will gettested after 12 weeks if result came in my favour should i go for next test as well, if yes when.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

12 weeks is long enough to get a conclusive test result for HIV, no matter how low or high the risk. I would not be too concerned. It sounds like the cut was in the process of healing which means that even though the cut was still visible, there was probably not direct access to the blood stream. HIV needs direct access to the blood stream for an infection to occur. I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

Syphilis
negative bottom with poz top. (((body Aches)))) worried!