|Protected Receptive Anal Sex
Nov 21, 2011
Dear Dr. Richard,
I have sex with a pre-op transsexual escort the other day. As I wanted to try being the passive partner for the first time, I have protected receptive anal sex with her. She was inside me for about 3 to 4 minutes top and the condom did not break. Am I safe from HIV?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
If the condom did not break, you are OK! No need to worry.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get HIV From Protected Anal Sex?
- Is Protected Anal Sex Safe?
- Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.