Professionalism

Regarding your recent response that read in part, "This establishment and the whole medical industry is conjuring a monstrous myth"???? And you consider this a sin for which I'll be sent to hell. Hmm. Now what makes you think that folks in the reality-based community might think you are totally wacko???.....The best I can do is wish you enlightenment (and some remedial courses in English and common sense)" As a longtime follower of this site I read with disappointment,and a little disbelief,the above referenced response. I assume you have control over which questions/comments get posted? If not, to even respond in kind, AND to use the word "wacko" is offensive and beneath a medical professional. Quid pro quo? No. No. No. Shame on you Richard

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. The response you are referencing was not made by me. It was made by the previous forum expert, Dr. Bob. The response you are referencing is here

I believe in the information that is presented on this site and I do my best to insure that the answers I present in the forum are as scientifically accurate as possible.

Best regards, Richard

Can i get HIV from sharing tweezers?
saddened to hear of Dr. Bob's passing...and a question