Can i get HIV from sharing tweezers?

Hello sir, About 2 years ago my friends and i shared tweezers for pull out armpit hair(We used it in group almost the same time!!). That time, i didn't worry about HIV because i'm too young but now i'm so nervous about it. I don't know there is my friends' blood on tweezers or not and i can't remember that it wounds me or not too. However i'm still very worry about it. Please reply me. Thank you very much and sorry about my poor English(i'm Thai :D)

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

HIV does not live well outside the body. The situation you described does not present a risk, and I would not be concerned. If you are worried, you are well outside the 90 day window and could certainly get an accurate anti-body test.

In health, Richard

own spit in ass
Professionalism