Waxing and HIV.... important please!!!

This is probably not the kind of question you usually get, but I was getting my underarms waxed and my mom doesn't want me to again. Thats because they forgotten to change the stick thing... she thinks.... and when they pull out hair you bleed a little bit... and if everyone uses the same stick... is that an HIV risk for me???? PLEASE ANSWER IN DEPTH!!!!!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

This situation posed no risk for HIV transmission. HIV does not live well outside the body, ESPECIALLY if it were exposed to hot wax.Here is more information regarding how well HIV lives outside the body.

In health, Richard

rubbing my penies between buttocks
own spit in ass