Waxing and HIV.... important please!!!
Nov 18, 2011
This is probably not the kind of question you usually get, but I was getting my underarms waxed and my mom doesn't want me to again. Thats because they forgotten to change the stick thing... she thinks.... and when they pull out hair you bleed a little bit... and if everyone uses the same stick... is that an HIV risk for me???? PLEASE ANSWER IN DEPTH!!!!!!
Response from Mr. Cordova
This situation posed no risk for HIV transmission. HIV does not live well outside the body, ESPECIALLY if it were exposed to hot wax.Here is more information regarding how well HIV lives outside the body.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.