rubbing my penies between buttocks

hello and ty for your amazing work. i'm 30 male from israel (sorry for the english mistakes) before couple of days i go to transexual prostitue, we had protected anal sex (me to her) and after that i rubbed my penis betwenn her buttocks with not to penetrate untill i cum. however, there was some tuched between my penis and her anus (not penetration) and that's what scaring me. i'm married guy and i can't go back to routine. is there any risk at what i described? has my wife at risk if i will make love with her?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The situation you described does not sound like a risk for HIV. There would however be a risk for infections passed via skin-to-skin contact. Syphilis, Herpes, HPV, Chancroid, and Crabs are passed via skin-to-skin contact. The section on STD's goes into more detail.

Good luck, Richard

HIV and the anus. Please help me.
Waxing and HIV.... important please!!!