HIV and the anus. Please help me.

I was having intercourse and within the beginning stages of "getting into it" I was rubbing my penis on her anus and vagina. The very tip of my penis went inside her anus. And not the whole tip just the very very tip. Can I get HIV from this. She said she's been tested and I believe her but you can never be to sure.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Anytime your penis goes inside of another human's rectum or vagina without a condom, there is a risk. The tip of your penis is usually where the virus gains entry (through the urethra). It's likely that you were not infected from this episode. You can wait until your regularly scheduled HIV test at the 6 or 12 month mark. However, in the future, be sure to put a condom on for any kind of penetrative sex, no matter how brief!

In health, Richard

I hate myself, please help me
rubbing my penies between buttocks