I hate myself, please help me

Hello Doc,

I miss Doctor Bob so much. He really helped so many people and including myself. He was a brilliant, kind and loving and so much more. He knew how to make someone smile.

Can you please help me with the following questions?

I was at a friends place and I had way too much to drink. I ended up making out with a long time friend of mine. The thing is my friend has a tendency to have unprotected sex with people (even though we have spoken about HIV).

Anyways we ended up deep kissing and me giving him a hand job (there was only precum). He also touched me down there briefly with his fingers. he also scratched my by accident.

Now this is where my stressing comes in.

I had two pimples that I had scratched on my chin, which started bleeding afterwards. When we where messing around he ended up kissing me on my chin on my two bleeding pimples - now I am so worried that he blood in his saliva and when I woke up the next morning next to him he had a cut on his lip that I did not see earlier. Now I am freaking out that his lip must of been bleeding while we where kissing and while he kissed my chin with the pimples.

The second issue I am completely freaked out about it. While I was giving this friend of mine a hand job I got some precum on my hand and only the next morning I had a small cut near my finger nail. You could see that it was bleeding during the evening. I am so stressed that precum came into contact with my fresh open cut.

Lastly, He had touched my vagina in the area where one can shave and I did not release I had nicked myself there, would I need to worry if he had a cut on his finger?

Is there risk of HIV from the following situations?

1. Where he kissed my on my open bleeding pimples? (remember I saw a cut on his lip the next morning there, which was not there previously)

2. Where precum could have come into contact with my little fresh bleeding cut by my finger nail?

3. Would I need to worry about HIV transmission from deep kissing?

I am so sorry to worry you Doctor but could you please help me? I really hate myself for getting involved with this friend of mine and I hate myself for not being more careful and for getting drunk.

I know you are a extremely busy person and I would really appreciate your help. I cant even concentrate on work and I wake up during the night stressed out of my mind.

GOD Bless

From

The South African who hates herself

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Doctor Bob was a special man. While I never had the pleasure of personally meeting him, I have read many of his blog posts and countless expert answers! He is missed my many. I've got some big shoes to fill!

To answer your questions:

1. When we talk about situations like this, it's unlikely that an infection would have occurred. It would be more likely if the two of you got into a fist fight (with broken skin and blood) and in the process of fighting, his blood was literally forced into your broken skin and even then, not too likely.

2. See answer #1

3. Again, unless there was blood pouring out of both of your mouths, I would not be concerned. I've included a link to an answer about deep kissing from Dr. Bob that will hopefully make you smile:Vampire Love

Bottom Line: You didn't do anything wrong, and you didn't do anything that put you at risk for HIV. My only concern is that you are beating yourself up for what happened. I know I've had a few too many drinks and then done something I wish I hadn't. It happens! Forgive yourself, and certainly don't hate yourself! It's OK. You're OK!

I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

YOUR THE ONLY ONE I TRUST...PLEASE ANSWER!
HIV and the anus. Please help me.