YOUR THE ONLY ONE I TRUST...PLEASE ANSWER!

First off let me start by saying what you do is great and I appreciate the the time you take to answer questions. That being said here is my question. I was walking down the street and notices a used condom on the sidewalk where I was walking. I don't think I stepped on it but if I did is there any way It could infect if anything got on the bottom of my shoe and I walk into my apartment and my dog walks where my shoes touch and jumps on the couches where we sit? The condom looked like there was a little blood on it to. My husband is telling me not to stress it and that hiv is not transmitted that easily and would be dead by then but I can't seem to stop worrying about it. Is there any rush for other stds as well. Please answer I know an answer from you will help me...Thanks in advance!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your husband is correct. There is absolutely no risk from the situation you describe.

In health, Richard

Nipple foreplay and he bit too hard causing bleeding: HIV risk for me??
I hate myself, please help me