Nipple foreplay and he bit too hard causing bleeding: HIV risk for me??

I was having foreplay with my new boyfriend. He is in the military and is clean but is due for his bi-annual std testings this week. I am recently divorced and completely disease free. He was sucking and biting my nipples and bit too hard causing a little bleeding of my nipple. It quickly stopped. We continued kissing and nipple play but a bit into it, he went down to my vagina and licked my clitoris and vulva. He has no sores or cuts in his mouth that I was aware of. Can I get any diseases?? I noticed the next day after much passionate kissing, I had a small canker sore under my top lip that quickly has gone. Just worried.....

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You could have caught Syphilis. The primary symptom of Syphilis is a small, painless bump called a chancre. In addition to appearing in and around the vagina and rectum, the chancre can appear in the mouth, and transmission can happen when a person comes in contact with the chancre. I would not advise testing for this incident in particular BUT you should be screened for all STD's at least once a year.

In health, Richard

LAST SUBMISSION WRONG EMAIL! Rare HIV types
YOUR THE ONLY ONE I TRUST...PLEASE ANSWER!