Risk of hiv through vaginal fluids

I had sex with a prostitute in china wearing 2 condoms.all the vaginal intercourse is done in 4-6mins and it was perfect i mean the condom didnt break.She had some vaginal flud on her genitila before the intercourse itself(i mean the area was wet).After the intercourse the girl removed my condoms and within seconds she gave me wet wipes to clean my penis with the same hands with which she removed condom.I doubt some vaginal fluid got stuck on the wetwipes.I immediately realized and took another wet wipe and cleaned my penis.If her vaginal fluids have contacted my penis either directly or through wetwipes ,what is the chance of getting HIV?Can one get Hiv if vaginal fluids directly got contacted with penis head? please help me with bothdirc contact riskand wetwipe risk.i am so worried

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

HIV does not live well outside the body. Even if there was HIV infected vaginal secretions on her hands or on the wet wipes, it is not realistic that those fluids would be able to cause an infection from the situation you describe. If those fluids were to get onto your penis or any other unbroken skin on your body, the virus would need a way into your bloodstream AND it would have to be in a manner that allowed the virus to survive transmission between the two of you.

Also, just getting the virus on the head of your penis would not automatically mean an infection would take place. The virus would have to be pushed up into your urethra, like what happens during unprotected sex.

In the future, do not use two condoms. Using two condoms can cause friction (i.e. heat) and increase the likelihood of the condom breaking.

Bottom line: Don't worry

In health, Richard

Exposed to Cough of an HIV Positive Person
Dipping