Do i have an STD?

hey in my lietime i have had severral unprotected sex but to be honest was never sex since i only teased my past girlfreinds. this is the situation ive try to do anal with some of them"( all of them virgins) but it was too tight so i just try to put inside but i coudnt so i just inserted my penis outside of their butt until i got orgasm i guess it was just a tease orgasm like they do in some porn movies so my question is what are the chances of catching an std from this? i never ejaculated inside of them or fully inserted my penis into them or any liquid whatsoever. -last time iive done that was 4 years ago -the "tease" sex only lasted like 30 seconds to 60 seconds if i recall i done this 3 times to 3 different types of girl all virgins

i have some diareah like once a week every now and them im overweight and eat alot of crap ive have bad breath and tongue is white( and when i was little i never brushed my teeth. but its not painful or have oral bacteria like hiv patients) i pee frequently cause im always thirsty (history of colon troubles in family ) vibrating stings in legs sometimes but it could be cause i stand alot or overweight etc. or could be stress. some cyst acne in face ( but done research and no std give you cyst acne. could be my oily face)

no fatigue no pain when peeing no headaches no weight loss no bumps in body.

i have anxiety,stress and depression because im worriying about this.

i still got an orgasm but they dint feel much cuz i never fully inserted my penis inside

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

If your penis never went inside them, then I would not be concerned. Either way, regular screenings for HIV and other STD's is the only way to know for sure.

In health, Richard

Just want to be excited about pregnancy, please help me
Exposed to Cough of an HIV Positive Person