HIV Aids from Animal Sex

Hello sir, I have sex with my female doggy, can its give me HIV Aids or any other diseases. pls reply Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

No, your dog can not give you HIV. The "H" in HIV stands for "human".

Since your dog is unable to consent to having intercourse with you, I would ask that you consider if having sexual relations with your dog is appropriate. I am sure there are plenty of consenting human females who would love to have sex with you. In addition, sex with animals is considered a crime in most states and countries.

In health, Richard

Seroconversion time from Brazil
Further Testing Required??