Treatment of Syphilis?

Hi guys,

Thank for taking my question. I recently tested positive for syphillis, in addition to be HIV positive for about 4 years now. I was given penicilin for the treatment of my syphillis. My question is if I am allergic to penicilin, will it still cure the syphillis? and also, how long does it usually take for the symptoms of syphillis to disappear (the rash on palms of hands and feet)? Thank you again.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. Even if you are allergic to Penicillin, it will still cure the infection. I would expect the rashes on your hands and feet to start to go away within 7 to 10 days, although everyone's body is different. I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

Both of us are positive and medicinally treated..
Condom split while anal, please advice...