Anal sex male to male for less than 30 seconds

I had anal sex with another man for less than 30 seconds. I was the giving in the situation. I did not ejaculate. I don't know his HIV status. I have had no smyptoms after the first month. Now it has been between 2 and 3 months now and I have noticed i get night sweats a little bit. I also am starting to have somewhat painful/swollen lymph glands under my right arm only. What are my chances of HIV? I feel the symptoms get worse becuase I worry about it a lot? I've looked at several time lines of smyptoms and my symptoms match up, but the timeline of them happening dont seem to. I went to the ER about a weak ago with some chest pain. I believe they ran a CBC and a bunch of cardiac enzyme tests and everything was negative. Wouldn't they find something in the CBC like high WBC counts or such? How sever of a risk am I at? I read online that my risk is close to 1 and 1000. Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Anytime you engage in penetrative sex (no matter how brief the time) with a partner of unknown HIV status you are taking a risk.

Symptoms will not tell you if you have been infected. You must get an HIV test 90 days from the date of the exposure to get the answer you are looking for.

In health, Richard

Hep C and HIV coinfection
Both of us are positive and medicinally treated..