Oral with HIV+ person

I am 28 years old bisexual man and reading your website forum for last two days. Actually i had 4 times encounter with a man and we had oral. He gave me blow job all four times, he was receiver. in addition to that we had deep kissing every time and mutual rimming one time during these encounters.

We met on 17th july, 18th july, 30th july and 7th august. On 15th august someone told me that the guy with whom i meet is HIV+. Later on i confirmed from him and he said yes he is HIV+. I was so upset afterwards that i did not sleep for two days, i felt cold, night sweats, itching on skin and severe pain in neck (no swelling) during these two days. So, i decided to go for test and i had test on 17th of august which was negative. But after i got negative results i was ok.

After passing 8 weeks to the last encounter i felt itching on my neck, face and head area(lefted for 1-2 days) and next day i awoke up with fatigue, had severe sore throat, Inflammation of my right side teeth, right inner ear pain and probably right side under jaws were extremely painful. This all created severe headache and i did not concentrated even at my job work. Probably i felt some slight fever maybe for some time during these days. It remained for 4 days and got better today.

I am worried and every time reading material about HIV since i had this interaction.

My questions are that;

1) Can Seroconversion starts after 8 weeks as well? as i was very healthy during all my life yet and i never taken any medicine for any sickness.

2) Do these symptoms relates to ARS?

3) How much is the risk involved in the above activity as i was not exposed to his semen or blood.

3) Do i have to go for test again after 90 days.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

1) Not likely

2) The symptoms you describe relate to a lot of things

3) Low-risk. I would not be concerned

4) 90 days is conclusive

In health, Richard

Hiv and self
Hair-Weaving Fright!