HIV first test was positive and second was intermidiate

Hello: I am 30 yrs old guy going to college. Recently, I went to HIV testing center for testing. Today, my doctor called me and said that I was positive in first HIV test (class A) and intermediate in second. I am asked to do second blood test which I did. I has recently an unprotected sex.

Now, I am really scared and don't know what to do? Could you please let me know if there is a chances that I have HIV. I was thinking about settling down. If I have HIV can I still marry and have safe sex.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I will assume by this point that they have done a PCR DNA test as a follow up to the initial testing. If your test came back negative, then this is a mute point. If it came back positive, I want you to know that you can ABSOLUTELY still get married and have safe, fun, and hot sex! Being diagnosed with HIV certainly starts a new chapter in the book, but the story is far from over!

Other resources available here on the body are the Just Diagnosed section and our Expert forum on Mixed-HIV-Status Couples.

In health, Richard

Is this real?
Symptoms