Nov 8, 2011
ctually they are two questions:
a) Does mononucleosis interfere with the test of HIV's detection by quimioluminiscense?
b) The test that they me realized worked out negative to 15 weeks and half, Can i be calm? I'm very concerned. Thank You!
| Response from Mr. Cordova
To answer your questions -
a) No. Mono would not interfere with your HIV test results.
b) You can get an accurate HIV test result in 12 weeks. At 15.5 weeks you were well outside that window. You can trust the results of your test.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Mononucleosis Test And Hiv
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.