Nov 8, 2011
ctually they are two questions:
a) Does mononucleosis interfere with the test of HIV's detection by quimioluminiscense?
b) The test that they me realized worked out negative to 15 weeks and half, Can i be calm? I'm very concerned. Thank You!
Response from Mr. Cordova
To answer your questions -
a) No. Mono would not interfere with your HIV test results.
b) You can get an accurate HIV test result in 12 weeks. At 15.5 weeks you were well outside that window. You can trust the results of your test.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms When You Don't Have It?
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- If You Have Hiv What Does Your White Blood Cells Do?
- Can Cbc Or Urinalysis Detect Hiv?
- Odds Of Contracting Hiv After Having Unprotected Sex Twice
- Can Hiv Show Up After One Year?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.