ORAL SEX WITH A ESCORT

hi doc..today i went to a female escort for the first time so she gave me a blowjob while i was wearing a condom ,she took mine in her mouth ...then suddenly i feel nervous and stopped her doing that and came out without the sex ..she took my dick in her mouth while i was having the condom on ...is there any chances of getting HIV in this situation .plz reply ..im very nervous plz help

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. Oral sex is low risk to begin with. The fact that you were wearing a condom makes the risk even more non-existant. There is no need to be nervous.

In health, Richard

Scared to death..HELPP!!
Him HIV+ Me HSV2+