Scared to death..HELPP!!

Hello dear doctor ,i have some questions regarding HIV transmission via barber tools and kissing...

about 4 5 times my comb was accidently missing from the rest of my tools so that left the barber with no option but to use his public comb... he said he washed it using alcohol..even if he wasn't lying can alcohol make the virus inactive or dead?

2.i never make any contact more than hand shaking with ppl of unknown status. but recently i made a mistake ,kissed a girl on lips altho we drank alcoholic beverages before we kissed...it wasn't French kissing or deep kiss. but we both had used toothbrush 2 hours before the incident and i got a bad tooth thats bleeding most of the time, any risks of HIV transmission involved?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. In regards to the comb, I would not be concerned. HIV does not live well outside the body, and it needs a portal of entry in the body for an infection to take place. In this case, any virus that could have previously gotten on the comb (although unlikely), would have died long before you ever sat down in the barber chair. To answer your question, yes alcohol would kill the virus.

In regards to your kiss. Again, I would not be too concerned. Unless she was gushing blood from her mouth I wouldn't be the slightest bit concerned. However, I would advise that you go see a dentist to have your bleeding gums looked at.

In health, Richard

HIV query-Dry sore/Condom covered half of penis.
ORAL SEX WITH A ESCORT