HIV query-Dry sore/Condom covered half of penis.

Hi, I am 27 year old male. I am from Mumbai.I had sex with csw.I used condoms.The condoms covered tip of my penis.. 1/2 of my penis was covered condom during sex.After Having sex I have noticed a there was a semi healed or fully healed pimple on my penis shaft-this section was uncovered.When squeezed this pimple(or sore) a small black colored thing came out of it-may be the scab.However when I pressed it further nothing came out of it--It was pretty much dry.Please tell me my risk of contracting HIV.I am bit worried.One of my friend told me that since I used condoms and my sore was dry, I carry a very remote chance.Is that true? -chirag

Response from Mr. Cordova

HI there:

You are correct. The chance of an infection from a situation like this is very remote. It sounds like the pimple/sore was already in a state of healing. This means that there would not have been direct access to the bloodstream. Direct access to the bloodstream is what HIV needs for an infection to occur. I would not be concerned.

In health, Richard

Can i be infected with my own sperm?
Scared to death..HELPP!!