Nov 6, 2011
Hi! When Two Uninfected Men Have Unprotected Anal Sex, If The Person Ejaculates Inside The Other Person, Will They Both Have HIV?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
No, if neither partners have HIV, then there is no way for HIV to infect them. One partner has to already be infected. However, unprotected anal sex remains a high-risk activity. Unless you are in a committed relationship and both partners have tested outside of the 90 day window, I would suggest using condoms for penetrative sex.
I hope this helps.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.