Nov 6, 2011
I am male. I received oral sex with female who unknown status of HIV ( penis- oral sex i.e, I had been sucked by this women ) I didn't use condom at this time. Can i transmit HIV from this women?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex remains an extremely low-risk activity. In your case, we would be looking at a risk of about .5 out of 10,000 and even that is a theoretical risk versus an actual documented case. Her mouth would have to be filled with blood for there to even be a change of infection.
Bottom line: I would not be concerned.
In health, Richard
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Viability Of Hiv Virus In Splatter Blood Droplets
- Can Kissing On The Lips Pass On Hiv?
- Can You Catch A Std Or Hiv From A Shaving Razor?
- I Have Hiv Symtoms But Im Testing Negative For Hiv
- Symptoms Of Hiv On A Women Lip
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.