HIV transmission from the gym

After I finished my workout today I went home washed my hands ate some food and then felt the need to masturbate. After masturbating I noticed there was some blood on my fingernail, probably from the hang nail I acquired early today. I know HIV dies quickly after being outside the body, but what are the chances of HIV transmission from masturbation if it was not my blood and it came from somebody at the gym? I tend to worry way to much about HIV. It seems to consume my minds at times.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Even if the virus were able to survive outside the body (which it cannot), the likelihood of transmission from the scenario you describe would be non-existent.

In the famous words of Dr. Bob: No Risk. Zero! Zip! Nada! Bupkis!

In health, Richard

touched old semen
Doctor, how big was my risk, im i infected?