hiv negative should partner be tested

First and foremost I would like to say that my significant other has only been with me. I know him and I know this for a fact. We were off and on due to distance and other factors and I had a drunken unprotected mishap with a promiscuous person. I'm ashamed of this and feel like a slut. I tested negative for hiv at two months then again at 4 months. my boyfriend and i have had unprotected anal in the mean time. We started seeing each other two weeks later. should he be tested. I'm scared to talk to him about it because I don't even want him to know who it was. could I have possibly exposed him to it?! I know its still high risk, but the guy pulled out during the drunken mishap and my bf and I have only had unprotected anal. please help?! Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Thanks for writing in. You can consider a four month test conclusive. You are negative. If you are negative, then there is no way he could get HIV from you. I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

Richard Please answer me. Again
Scratch by dog