Slight Anal Penetration - HIV risk?

Hi Doc- thanks for your forum. I had an unprotected gay male hookup last week. First time; I identify as straight but gave it a whirl. There was a moment of time where my partner put his un-condomed penis in my butt lightly. No real penetration, just about 30 seconds of humping. Considering the booze intake, I don't really recall the details but I do remember quickly realizing it wasn't for me and stopping this activity. There was no ejaculation (he wasn't very erect - blame me I guess!)

This partner's status is unknown. Am I at serious risk for HIV?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Thanks for writing in. Given the short length of time that he was in you, and the fact that there was no ejaculation, I would not be too worried. However, I would still suggest a rapid HIV test, 90 days from the incident just to be sure.

I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

Conflicting information
oral sex and kissing