News Alert > HIV Relapse in Cured Mississippi Child

Had protected sex with prostitute 9/30/11, fear I may be positive

I had protected sex with a prostitute on 9/30/11, the duration was about 25-30 min. at the start she provided a condom and then properly put it on my penis. about 10 min in the condom slightly rolled up about 1/2 an inch, she corrected it and we continued another 15. After finishing the condom was visibly intact and I felt there was no immediate risk. At 1 and 2 weeks I had diarrhea, nausea and severe stomach pain, now at 26 days I have had a sore throat for 2 weeks now, a white tongue and most alarming is the red spots bumps on the back of my tongue, along with coldsweats at night. is it far to early to get a conclusive hiv test?

I would greatly appreciate your incite, and opinions on my case.

J from philly

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, J from Philly:

The condom was intact. Intact condom = no risk. Congrats! If your non-HIV related symptoms continue, I would suggest you see your doctor.

I hope this helps.

In health, Richard

I feel stupid asking...but I need help
What about the new subtype question?